Tuesday, April 6, 2010


Guys please be aware that the subs for Episodes 200+ will be added to a new folder.

So here we are, the 200th episode! As always, I want to extend my gratitude to everyone who has supported us and this project. Whether you've been with us since the beginning or yesterday, your support is appreciated and it encourages us to continue. Just a simple "Thank you" makes us feel like our hard work is worth it.

As you can see, I put a new layout. If you like it, great! If you don't, too bad :P
A million thanks to Reni for the beautiful MB header

As a gift here is Episode 86 of Amanda O. I had problems with Ep. 85 but yes I will do it and no I won't forget about it so please don't email me reminding me.
I will also upload this on Dailymotion soon, as Youtube blocks the videos in some countries.

The AO project is no longer on hiatus. I am shooting for releasing 1-2 episodes a month. Again, please do not ask me when a new episode will be out.

Well, that's it! Let's keep on going till the end :)